Incomplete registration will result in delay of your child's schedule and important 2018-2019 school communications. Should you have any questions, please contact the registration office at 799-7020.
Log into parent portal at campus.ccsd.net on a desktop or laptop computer. Enter your username and password. If you need assistance with either, please come to the office with your identification. From the menu in the left sidebar, click on "Online Registration PARENTS ONLY." Only parents are to fill out application.
- Items highlighted yellow will need to be clicked on and reviewed.
- Please take the time to add EMERGENCY CONTACTS. If this is not done, it may be an inconvenience later.
- Complete the registration and submit. Your application may say you are zoned for another school. COMPLETE APPLICATION AND GO TO SCHOOL WITH PROOF OF ADDRESS (power, gas, or water).
- Write down the application number shown in the top right of your application. If you have a new address, bring your proof of address.
New to CCSD
You may complete this process two ways:
1) You may use the kiosk at any of your children's schools, OR...
2) On your home computer you may go to kiosk.olr.ccsd.net. When your application is complete, please go to your child's school with the following:
- Confirmation number
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Parent ID
- Proof of address: power, gas, water or lease/purchase contract
- Name of last school attended, fax, and telephone number
- IEP/504 if applicable
- Grades/test scores/transcripts